“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” ~Helen Keller
We care is a recipient and is partially funded by the Polk County’s voter-approved 1/2 cent sales tax for indigent health care. However, this is not enough to help the many residents that need our services. We depend on donations and volunteers. Below are some of the ways you can help.
- Make a one-time donation It all adds up and we are grateful for every donation, large or small.
- Donate on a monthly basis. Multiply your impact with a regular monthly donation.
- Honor or remember a special person or event with your donation.
- Coordinate a fundraiser.
- Donate office supplies (copy paper, pens, toner, staples, etc.)
- Donate cleaning supplies (Clorox wipes, bleach, disinfectant spray, toilet paper, etc.)
- In-kind donations (cleaning services, lawn maintenance, etc.)
- Donate your used eyeglasses.
100% of all monetary donations go to direct patient care for residents of Polk County only.
Program and project-specific donations are not used to fund administrative or overhead costs of the organization.